St. Ephraim Center’s Pastoral Care Institute offers a variety of educational services to increase knowledge and awareness about the realities of addiction, importance of mental health and the availability of effective treatment. Our staff provides all programs and presentations.
Available services include:
- On-site, spiritually and culturally relevant presentations, workshops, and other events
- A wealth of information via our website and other materials
- Expert consultation upon request
Common presentation topics include:
- Understanding Addiction and Recovery from an Orthodox Perspective
- Mental Health Nutrition
- The Three-Legged Stool: Bio-Psycho-Social Aspects of Addiction and Recovery
- The Unique Struggles of Addiction among Clergy and their Families
- Dealing with Internet Porn Addiction: A Basic Introduction for Pastors and Counselors
For more details about scheduling an educational event or requesting expert consultation, please contact us.